Would you like to do more to connect with RCS and its community? The RCS Foundation is looking for volunteers at all levels of participation. Help us plan an alumnae sing, disseminate updates in our newsletters, strategize for phonathons, advise students, or get back in touch with your tour group. We currently have a particular need for:
- local volunteers to help with alumnae sings, dinners, or receptions
- local or nonlocal volunteers with financial literacy (at the level of managing your own finances)
We are a growing organization with space for all volunteers! Email Amy at email@example.com for more information.
- Claim a Harvard Key using directions here using your HAA number (which should be included in all of the email/print HAA communication you receive)
- Log in using your new username and password on the alumni website, which should then redirect you to your own profile
- Update your email and/or mailing address under “edit profile”
To join the RCSF Facebook group for news and updates from RCSF/RCS and connect with fellow alums, click the button below and then click on “Ask to Join Group” in the upper right-hand corner of the page. One of our administrators will add you as soon as possible!
The Radcliffe Choral Society Archives
The Radcliffe Choral Society’s rich history is preserved in our archive at the Schlesinger Library at the Radcliffe Institute for Advanced Study. In addition to the concert programs, President’s notebooks, letters, awards, and other documents housed in the archive, there are nearly 200 photos of the Choral Society and its conductors available online. Click here to search the archive and view images from the 1920s to the 1980s.
RCS History Blog
Click through to RCS’s Tumblr blog to find a wonderful range of content from RCS past and present, including recordings, images, ephemera, quotes, and updates. If you have something to contribute, either electronically or in hard copy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know.